Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 SSR Tyres Available in Whitley Bay
ContiPremiumContact 2 SSR
For upmarket mid-sized and luxury vehicles.
- Outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry conditions
- Excellent resistance to aquaplaning
- Precise handling and unbeatable driving stability
- 3D grooves optimise braking performance in both wet and dry conditions. The even pressure distribution ensures very short braking distances.
- Due to an increased number of tread blocks and an open inner shoulder, water is dispersed more efficiently. The harmonious round shape of the ground contact patch provides excellent protection against aquaplaning.
- The asymmetric tread pattern stiffens the tyre shoulder and provides optimum road contact.
*The Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. When there is a puncture, the sidewall is prevented from being crushed between the rim and the ground, as well as the tyre from slipping off the rim, which can make it impossible to fit a spare tyre.